Listing is for DIGITAL files that you print on your own printer or through your favorite print shop.
Printable parties are great because you print and make only as many as you need. No buying another pack of 4 when you only need 1!
Throw an incredible Pirate Party with this swashbuckling set!
Water bottle labels
Personalized invitation **see notes below on how to personalize**
Pirate Chest (Cut and fold)
Ship Cupcake Wrappers and Sails
Banner that spells out: Happy Birthday
Pirate Name Game and Name Tags
Pirate Photo Booth Props
Target Practice Game Printable
Thank You Cards With spot for you to add your own image
For more information on creating this party visit: http://www.kindredcreationsideas.blogspot.com
This set matches the items in the Rainbow Collection in our shop.
This item is instantly downloadable. You can alter the needed text of the invitation using Adobe Reader.
This listing comes with two invitation files one file has two invitations on an 8.5×11 page that is ideal for printing. The other file has just one invite, set up to work well as an email invitation, or to be sent via some other digital platform.
This listing does not include any design changes including color, font style or size, cropping, the addition of photos or additional text.
This is an editable PDF file. You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to edit it. Adobe reader can be downloaded for free online. You cannot edit this file on a tablet or iphone.
Using the files:
1. Download your files from Etsy after purchase.
2. Open your files in Adobe Reader. If you do not have the most recent version of Adobe Reader you can download it for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader
3. This invitation uses 2 free fonts. You will need to download them and install them before trying to edit the file without them you will not get the same look as the preview invitation. The first free font is: Pieces of Eight, Available for download here: http://www.dafont.com/pieces-of-eight.font The second font is Treasure Map Deadhand, available for download here: http://www.fontspace.com/gemfonts/treasure-map-deadhand
4. In Adobe reader you can edit the sample text. Save any changes you have made.
5. If you are sending the invite digitally, you are all done, all you have to do is send the file.
6. Print at home or take the file to a print shop. I recommend using white cardstock.
7. Cut out your invitation.
In purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to the terms set out in this document.
These files are for personal use only. They may not be reproduced, sold,
shared, or redistributed in any form.
All files are created at 300DPI