You can edit all text except for “So grab your hard hat and join the crew,” and “RSVP”
~This listing is for the digital files for the invitation of the Construction Party. This comes with an adobe file that can be edited with your party information. If you would like Kindred Creations to enter your party information for you, please add our custom listing to your cart along with this invite. The listing can be found here: http://www.kindredcreations.com/product/custom-design-work-for-one-invitation/
~This listing does not include any design changes including color, font style or size, cropping, the addition of photos or additional text.
~This is an editable PDF file. You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to edit it. Adobe reader can be downloaded for free online. You cannot edit this file on a tablet or iphone.
How To Use the Files
1. Download your files from Etsy after purchase.
2. Open your files in Adobe Reader. Do not just click on the file in your browser. Open it from within Adobe Reader. If you do not have the most recent version of Adobe Reader you can download it for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader
3. This invitation uses the Birch Std Font. This is a standard font that should already be installed on your computer. It also uses Cabin Sketch Font. This can be downloaded for free here: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/cabinsketch You will need to download and install this font before opening adobe reader so that the font will be loaded as an available font for use.
4. In Adobe reader you can edit the sample text. Save any changes you have made.
5. If you are sending the invite digitally, you are all done, all you have to do is send the file. If you are printing the file, print at home or take the file to a print shop. I recommend using white cardstock.
7. Cut out your invitation.
In purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to the terms set out in this document.
These files are for personal use only. They may not be reproduced, sold,
shared, or redistributed in any form.
All files are created at 300DPI