Listing is for DIGITAL files that you print on your own printer or through your favorite print shop.
Printable parties are great because you print and make only as many as you need. No buying another pack of 4 when you only need 1!
Throw an incredible Farm party with this awesome set! I used this for my own son’s second birthday. It was so much fun.
For more information on creating this party visit: http://www.kindredcreationsideas.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday Banner
Personalized invitation **See instructions for personalized invitation below**
Food Labels (2 sheets with farm themed labels, 1 blank sheet and 1 pdf version that you can edit in Adobe Reader. **See Instructions for personalizing Food labels below**
Banner that spells out: Yeehaw
Pin The Tire on the Tractor Game
Animal Cupcake Toppers
The invite is instantly downloadable. You can alter the needed text using Adobe Reader.
There are two invite files one file has two invitations on an 8.5×11 page that is ideal for printing. The other file has just one invite, set up to work well as an email invitation, or to be sent via some other digital platform.
This listing does not include any design changes including color, font style or size, cropping, the addition of photos or additional text.
The invites and are an editable PDF file. You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to edit it. Adobe reader can be downloaded for free online. You cannot edit this file on a tablet or iphone.
Using the files:
1. Download your files from Etsy after purchase.
2. Open your files in Adobe Reader. Do not just click on the file in your browser. Open it from withing Adobe Reader. If you do not have the most recent version of Adobe Reader you can download it for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader
3. This invitation uses 1 free font. You will need to download it and install it before trying to edit the file without it you will not get the same look as the preview invitation. The free font is: Giddy Up Std, available for download here: http://fontzone.net/download/giddyupstd The food labels use 1 free font, you will need to download and install it before opening the file in Adobe. The font is Edmunds and can be downloaded here: http://www.dafont.com/edmunds.font
4. In Adobe reader you can edit the sample text. Save any changes you have made.
5. If you are sending the invite digitally, you are all done, all you have to do is send the file.
6. Print at home or take the file to a print shop. I recommend using white cardstock.
7. Cut out your invitation.
In purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to the terms set out in this document.
These files are for personal use only. They may not be reproduced, sold,
shared, or redistributed in any form.
All files are created at 300DPI