This item is instantly downloadable. You can alter the needed text using Adobe Reader.
The text “You’re Invited”, “Birthday Party” and “RSVP” is not editable.
~This listing is for the digital files for the invitation of the Teen Chalkboard and Pink Party. This comes with two files one file has two invitations on an 8.5×11 page that is ideal for printing. The other file has just one invite, set up to work well as an email invitation, or to be sent via some other digital platform.
~This listing does not include any design changes including color, font style or size, cropping, the addition of photos or additional text.
~This is an editable PDF file. You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to edit it. Adobe reader can be downloaded for free online. You cannot edit this file on a tablet or iphone.
How To Use the Files
1. Download your files from Etsy after purchase.
2. Open your files in Adobe Reader. Do not just click on the file in your browser. Open it from within Adobe Reader. If you do not have the most recent version of Adobe Reader you can download it for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader
3. This invitation uses three fonts that you will need to download BEFORE editing in Adobe Reader. They are free to download here: Birch Std http://www.fontpalace.com/font-download/BirchStd/ and Homemade Apple http://www.fontspace.com/font-diner/homemade-apple and Nexa Rust Slab Black Shadow found here: https://www.fontspring.com/fonts/fontfabric/nexa-rust?utm_source=fontsquirrel.com&utm_medium=download_link&utm_campaign=nexa-rust#firstfreeproduct
4. In Adobe reader you can edit the sample text. Save any changes you have made.
5. If you are sending the invite digitally, you are all done, all you have to do is send the file. If you are printing the file, print at home or take the file to a print shop. I recommend using white cardstock.
7. Cut out your invitation.
In purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to the terms set out in this document.
These files are for personal use only. They may not be reproduced, sold,
shared, or redistributed in any form.
All files are created at 300DPI